Monday, September 20, 2010

OPIE!

Seriously this cat kills me, like might be the cause of my death. Ok let's make this story quick. We go out for a few hours, I get to let her roam the house cause Harley is not here. We get back and we are tired and hungry. So I make a horrible meal and sit down to eat it. Tony says "She got into a plant!" I look and it's all knocked over and I see her on the stairs gagging. Not making any sounds though. I want to cry just looking at her. I said "Tony she doesn't look too good! She has something in her mouth." So he's yelling "Get it out Jaclyn!" and I am standing there staring at her thinking thoughts of her death and how am I gonna live without her. I know, I am crazy. So I grab her and put my fingers in her mouth and just pull out phlegm. She starts to puke a little and goes and runs under the bed. I just sit and watch her for a few minutes. Tony goes over to the plant to assess it and he says "Jaclyn, it is plastic! I thought it was real and she could be poisoned! But she can't be." I said "I knew it was plastic, but couldn't she still be poisoned?!" Well he said no. I mean I have no idea!!! So ya, I am in California and this is what I have to write about today. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment