Saturday, September 4, 2010

CLIFF!

Ok so we go up some HUGE mountain above Palm Springs to cut some time off our trip. It was horrible!! I can't remember the last time I was so scared!! So we keep going up and up, Opie is meowing in the backseat, I am trying to film how high up we are but then I can't. I am like paralyzed. I am holding onto things in the car that I think would save me. We are driving into the sun!!! Tony is driving, thank gosh, cause if it was me I probably would've drove us off the cliff just because that's what I felt like would've happened! So he is driving and I am looking out in front of us and I can't even see cause of the sun. I am thinking how can HE see??? Then he says "I can't see. I can't see the road!" OOHHH GOD!!! My heart is beating so fast, palms are sweating... I am going to die!! I grab my face and start crying and try to tell him I am having a panic attack. Poor Tony, I am thinking, he is just trying to keep us safe and I am here crying like it's the end of our lives!! I picture it all happening too. Going off the cliff, me holding onto the cat carrier in hopes to save my cat, and just bouncing and smashing off the cliffs. Well obviously and thankfully none of that happened! He got us off that death ride safely and I said "Don't ever take me on that road again."

No comments:

Post a Comment