Thursday, September 9, 2010

Job? No! Food? Yes!

I keep forgetting to get the maps so I can write all the places we went through! I know I will leave something out if I don't look at the maps. Anyways, I have been searching for jobs, already went on interviews but not looking good right now. It's only been a few days but I am stressing! The pay sucks out here. Also a lot of families are looking for just a part time Nanny. Besides that, Tonys parents have made me such delicious meals!! OMG. So fresh and flavorful. Last night was tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and seasonings, cauliflower with a homemade blue cheese sauce to dip it in, baked brussel sprouts, corn on the cob, pasta! Yes, I ate it ALL. I always do! Another night was veggie chili with all kinds of things to put on top. A delicious brunch with eggs and potatoes and black beans. Ok, I am getting hungry now. Having dinner tonight over his brothers house and he is a chef so this should be another yummy meal! Oh yaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment