Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eros (sp,not sure)


There is this couple that lives downstairs from us that has this big beautiful dog. He is a Great Pyrenees. He is a large dog with tons of white long fur. I want him as my own. We both want him. He scared me at first cause he was always barking at me and I realized it was because I would just stand there and say hi to him and all he wanted was a little petting, a little love. I have no clue if I wrote about this before but it was raining one night and he was left outside. For hours. I kept telling Tony, we have to help him. He is soaked and whining. But I was still scared of him at this point so Tony went down there with towels and dried him off. I went to watch. I swear the dog was smiling. That was when I first petted him and instantly fell in love with him. So now every time he sees me he comes over to his gate for a rubdown. We have been taking him for walks too! One day while petting him his owner said, "Any time you want to take him for a walk just go ahead." We laughed cause I had just said to Tony that I wanted to walk him! He is a very strong dog and kinda took me for a walk. We get all kinds of compliments on him when we are out. We just pretend that he is ours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment