Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello?

Inanimate objects, are you listening? It has recently been pointed out to me that I talk to myself. A lot. I just talk out loud and about what, who knows. Just last night I was in the bathroom and I guess I was talking. Tony said "What are you talking about in there?" I said "I am not even talking to you." Tony "Ok, who are you talking to then? Are you on the phone?" He knows I am not on the phone. He knows what I am doing. I look for my phone to pretend that I am on it but it is not in the same room as me. Ok I really didn't look for phone. But it would have been funny if I did! I mumbled to him I was not on the phone. I wonder what his thoughts were? I mean he sings and makes up songs but he never has these conversations out loud like I do. Do I have a condition? Is there a name for this and a reason? I am very curious to know. I guess from what Sarah says my brother does it too. I am not sure if I have noticed. Maybe someone that does this, does not notice this in others??!! Anyways, I am sure I had a few more talks before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment