Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oceanside



I rush home from work to take my walk while the sun is setting. Every walk I think the same thing. Wow, this is just beautiful. It feels so good breathing in the ocean air, hearing the waves crash. There are always a lot of people out running, walking their dogs, having a drink, surfing. The other day I walked by this outdoor stadium and there was an exercise class going on and next to them people were skateboarding and doing tricks on bikes. It's not overcrowded, yet. I dread the summer crowd. The peace and quiet will be gone. This is just the way I like it, but I guess everything changes and I will just have to go with it! More people watching that means! This place does have its flaws. There are always some creepy people sitting on the benches, noticing me coming. Sometimes I have my keys on me and I get prepared to stab someone in the eye if need be. They usually just say hi and I always think do I say hi back? Will they think I am too nice and make me a victim? If I don't say hi will they think I am rude and come after me? Ok this wasn't where this post was supposed to go! I say hi kinda firm and continue on. Soooo besides that...it is clean and peaceful. I will hate to leave here someday. But this is a journey, an adventure, and those come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment