Monday, April 4, 2011

Go Sox!

I realized I haven't blogged in awhile. Not even sure what to blog about, but I just wanted to write something for my readers(the 2 of you?) HA! Of course there is always something going on in my life that is interesting. Maybe too much to tell? Who knows. But this is very exciting to me! I was getting very worried the closer it was getting to opening day for the Sox because I had no idea how I was going to watch the games. I figured I would have to call our cable company and see if there was a channel I could buy. I had doubts. Then a hero appeared! My brother! With a message! It said I have a way for you to watch the games. OMG! He purchased something to share with me, that allows me to watch games on my laptop. Phew, a big sigh of relief and the end of being upset that I was not back in Boston for the Sox. Ya, I am dramatic. I mean I do have the beach and nice weather constantly, sometimes we can't have everyyything... jeez. So a big shout out to my bro!! THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment