Monday, April 4, 2011

Agenda

I have quite a few exciting things coming up! My friend Chad is coming to visit next week! We are looking forward to this visit. The stories will be good and there will be plenty of laughs. Right after his quick visit, one of my bff's is coming out with her boys! She asked us to join them at the SD Zoo. Sometimes I don't agree with zoos and animals in captivity, but this place is not like that at all. It is truly amazing and it is huge!! The space and atmosphere they give the animals is perfect. I have always wanted to work there. I would be fine scooping elephant poop. Ok, I am getting off track. I am most excited for MY PARENTS coming to visit!! They have never been to Cali and I can not wait for them to see where I live. I can't wait for everyone that is visiting to see! It means a lot to me that my parents are going to travel the long way out here. Especially my mom. She doesn't like to fly, but give her some nips and she will be fine. I am pretty sure my dad will really like it out here. Maybe I can convince them to move?! Nah, I guess that would be tough. I hope more people come to visit. HINT HINT to readers ;) Anyways, lots of fun filled things to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment