Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cherry Twist

I go to the gas station and cash in scratch tickets for my aunt. I bought her some for her birthday and didn't realize you could not cash them in in another state. So I decide to buy myself a few while I am there. I buy 3 $1 ones and a $2 one. I scratch them when I get home. I am losing!! I am upset!! I start to cry and be all dramatic..."Why can't I ever win??!!! I need the money. I need this!! WWAAAHHHH :*( " I am alone and I am talking to myself, or Opie, if she is even listening to me. I scratch the first row of Cherry twist and I win $100! Did I really?? Am I mistaken? No mistake. I actually won! I haven't cashed it yet. I am saving it for bills or Christmas gifts for when I go home. I might use some of it and buy a few more tickets. I spent $5 today and lost. I hardly ever buy those things but I am glad that day I decided to.

3 comments:

  1. I pictured you like Charlie from Willy Wonka when he realized he got the golden ticket. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't wait to get back here and buy Xmas presents without cashing it first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Sarah! I was going to title it GOLDEN TICKET!!!! Wow, I am in awe and am laughing! Ya knowing me I totally would have brought it back there! Holy crap. Lets hope I learned something hahaha...

    ReplyDelete