Saturday, November 27, 2010

Can't think of title

I skyped with my family on Thanksgiving and it was awesome to see everybody!! Thanks brother! My nephew was so friggin cute in his Red Sox sweater. I CAN NOT wait to see him in person!! Of course I can't wait to see the rest of my family too :) It will feel good to be home. I will be staying with my bro, Sarah, Des and Neely and I am so excited to hang out and have a bunch of laughs with them. I am also going to stay with my parents for a night and visit family in Townsend(I hope!) and hang out with my girlfriends for a night. Oh also visit the twins!! Wow, they are going to be so different and I am already worried I am going to cry when I see them cause I totally still miss them. So many people to see in such a short amount of time but it will be fabulous!!
The weather here was warm for Thanksgiving and I sat out at the beach and got some sun. I had pizza and salad for my feast and I loved it! We saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows last weekend and it was awesome. I looooove those movies. We were so excited to see it. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out on dvd so Tony can see it! Well 24 days till my visit home...

No comments:

Post a Comment