Monday, December 6, 2010

Time with my other fam

I went to LA this weekend to Tonys sisters house. He left wicked early so I drove up a few hours later. My gps took me through a toll road, which I wasn't even supposed to take cause the other way was toll free and I forgot to ignore my gps and came to the dumb toll. I ask how much and she tell me 4.50! I thought she said 1.50, nope 4.50. I didn't have that much cash on me so she had to give me a card(this word causes great laughter in Tonys fam when I say it) and I had to go online and pay it. Jeez! I get to her and her boyfriends house and it's awesome. Just the right size, bathrooms that look like really cool hotel baths, and an awesome fireplace! It was gas and had black stones all over the bottome where the fire came through and the stones glistened. I loved it. His sister, Tiffany, had a garage sale that day and she gave me a bunch of clothes and other things like a huge cat structure for Opie! The thing is pretty cool and Opie loves it. Tonys parents where also there and we all spent the night and I had a great time with his family. They remind me of mine, silly, funny, and they are all very sweet. Well I don't know if everyone in my family is sweet, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment