Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home for Christmas
















I went home for Christmas! I had so much fun and it felt so good to be with my family and friends. The time went by too quick but I enjoyed every second of it. Seeing my nephew and having him remember me made me so happy! Of course I cried. Geez. I spent most of my time at my brother and Sarah's house but also spent the night at my parents and visited my family in Townsend and that is always a good time! Also hung out with Leah, Christina and their boys. Too many drinks at that outing :/ Christmas Eve was filled with laughs like always and Christmas morning was spent relaxing and watching my nephew enjoy his first Christmas before I left to come back to Cali. Which of course I cried again with my goodbyes. My awesome parents took me to the airport and it was hard to say goodbye to them, again. But maybe all those goodbyes will be my last ones. They sure are hard to say. Can't wait for my next hello's....

No comments:

Post a Comment