Friday, November 26, 2010

My name is Jaclyn

and I'm confused. Tony likes to say this and tilt his head to the side. I never really thought about it much but I am a confusing person at times! So as I think about, I do confuse people and myself! I could almost find it funny. Actually I do. Example of this is, and don't let me confuse you, but tonight we went to Walmart. I had a gift card, cash, and debit card that was being used for the purchase and I guess I confused the cashier eventhough what I signed was the right amount for my debit card so now I am confused and have to go to customer service to get the money back and onto the gift card which has not been used but was supposed to be. I told the customer service lady that I hope I don't confuse her, cause now at this point I am confused and she was nice and patient and was just slightly confused. She went through my receipt and did what she had to do to make things right (took about 10 minutes and now I am sweating in this store). The whole thing that was confusing was that I was trying to keep some money on my gift card!! But I confused everyone in the process! Ok people! I definitely can share more stories about this topic now that I think about it. Not about Walmart, about me confusing myself and people ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused...why would you leave anything on the giftcard? That's just...confusing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Cause it was all food stuff I was buying so I wanted to save some to go back and get MYSELF something :) I was thinking of a sports bra that is needed.

    ReplyDelete