Saturday, October 30, 2010

Not much to say..sorta

I wish I had something exciting to write about. I usually have funny stories or weird things happen to me. But lately, not so much. This doesn't feel normal to me! Ha! So now I am not sure if I am bored and just making things up in my head, but I feel like people have ulterior motives. People I hardly know so I guess this could be normal to think. Actually, I have always done this so it is not new to me. I never trust people at first. Sometimes I never will! I don't know what made me think of that. Anyways, I am working a few hours today which obviously I am not looking forward to but it is money for coming home for Christmas! Thanks to my brother who found me a good priced flight, I will be going home for a few days. I dread saying goodbye again but it won't be long till I am back there to live. Living on the beach though does not compare to the streets of the town I grew up in. Or am I supposed to say that the other way around? Hey it's early here. What I am trying to say is now that I have lived on the beach, I think I always have to! It will be cold in NE living on one but I don't care, it's always beautiful to me. Even without the palm trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment