Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mr. Sun Sun Mr. Golden Sun...

The last few days have been so nice. Before these days the sun didn't shine for almost 2 weeks! I kept saying to myself "I did not move here for this crappy weather!" Some days I did not mind the rain though. I liked listening to it pound off of things outside the window, seeing it pour off of our huge living room window and make cool designs. It definitely got old and I am so glad the sun is back! The sunsets are back! So other than work, we like to just hang at our beach place. We watch the sailboats and surfers. Haven't seen the dolphins in awhile. Today was the Pats vs Chargers so it was fun being the only one in the complex rooting for NE!! Tony and I made a bet and whoever lost has to do the dishes for a week. Oh poor Tony. He is going to have such dry hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment